Thursday, January 22, 2015

Je Suis Charlie...Partout

Some random snapshots of various "Je Suis Charlie" signs around the area. They're absolutely everywhere....

In the library

I passed by a few magazine stores the other day and ALL of them had signs like this: no more Charlie Hebdo, referring to the most recent issue published right after the attack

With one of my private students I read My Weekly, a weekly English newspaper for French tweens, this whole issue was about Charlie Hebdo and reactions in the Anglophone world
You can hardly see them, but walking around the mall there were six militaires with machine guns, they're in the train station as well, according to the conversation I heard between a kid and his dad on the tram

Coverage of the Paris march

No comments:

Post a Comment